5. Scott Iverson: with a noticeable reduction in body fat, Scott's secret weapon was his work ethic. In his workouts with me, he had quite possibly the highest intensity out of all the competitors.
4. Justin Flowers: having been in off season mode for close to a year, it was time for Justin to cut back up and showcase the extra muscle he has added to his frame. As you can see, he preserved nearly all of his muscle along the way by keeping his nutrition, strength training, and cardio in balance.
3. Michael Serpa: Mike undoubtedly lost the most amount of body fat in the contest and if this were a contest based solely on fat loss then he would have unanimously won. He is continuing to shred and wants to pull another 10-12 lbs. of fat to reveal all off the hard earned muscle he's added this past year of training.
2. Donovan Stevahn: Donovan didn't miss a single day in the contest and did some form of exercise all 42 days. He was committed to leaving no stone unturned and even worked out hobbling on one leg after having fallen down a mountain. Now that he's gotten his body fat down to where he wants it, he is transitioning into a bulking/strength phase so that he can continue to add to his muscular foundation.
1. Jonathan Seaman: Jon was not the front runner in the contest but somehow he managed to sneak up on everyone and walk away as the victor. He clearly has revealed his set of abs and the added muscle on his frame gives him a nice, attainable athletic look. He accomplished the best of both worlds; more muscle and less fat which is why he walks away with the crown!
Living healthfully is a journey, not a destination. However, seeing results along the way are the road signs that keep us motivated and on track. On this page I share the successes that my clients have enjoyed. I hope that their stories inspire and motivate you on your own fitness journey.